U-Rights Magazine is seeking contributing editors in all genres published by the magazine (poetry, fiction and non-fiction). While we see the need to pay our editors, we are currently unable to do so. All our editors work on a volunteer-based. We look forward to changing this as we grow.
A contributing editor will
1. Dedicate average of an hour a week to read submissions during our open submissions period (usually 3 times a year).
2. Be actively involved in the selection of pieces for publication.
3. Work with other editors to suggest edits for accepted pieces if necessary.
All applications should be forwarded to email@example.com.
To apply, the following documents should be forwarded to the above email address:
1. An application letter indicating at least your name in full, position of interest (poetry, fiction or non-fiction editor), country of birth and why you would like to join our team.
2. Qualification(s) (if any) in relation to the literary arts.
Shortlisted applicants will be duly contacted.